Daily 5 Writing Conference Form

I love Daily 5! I continue to be amazed at how well it is working and I am SO HAPPY not to have to copy things for my students to do while I pull reading groups. I don't miss struggling to find independent things for my low kids and something else to challenge the higher kids. I've taught first grade for about 10 years and I never want to go back to using worksheets for work during reading groups again.
I sat with some students yesterday to conference about their writing. I made this form today so I could keep track of what I'm noticing. Here is what I created. Maybe it can help you too.
Writing Conference Form
Also, I could use some suggestions... I have a mac book and I have had a hard time getting a screen shot a document like this so I can include it in my posting. Does anybody know how to do that? I managed before but it took a long, long time and I'm sure there's an easier way. Anybody know one?
Have a wonderful evening. It's almost Friday! I will randomly choose a winner of my giveaway before I go to sleep later. Check back tomorrow for the winner's name!
 Chrissy

1 comment

  1. I hold down command, shift, 4. Make sure your cursor is out of the way. It will put it on the desktop for you. Hope that helps!
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much!

Back to Top